TikTok has a feature that tells you who has viewed your profile in the last 30 days. However, only accounts which also have this feature turned on will appear in your profile view history, which also means if you view someone’s profile, they could see that you recently visited. This is a great feature for keeping up to date with who is visiting your profile.
How to Enable Profile Views on TikTok
You can easily turn your profile view history on or off by following a few simple steps:
1. Open your TikTok app and tap profile in the bottom right corner of the screen
2. Tap the 3-line menu in the top right corner of the screen and go to settings and privacy
3. Tap privacy and then scroll down to profile views
4. You can then toggle this on or off
You can also change the setting from your profile views page by:
1. Open your TikTok app and go to your inbox
2. Tap the notification that someone has viewed your profile
3. On the profile views page, tap the settings icon in the top right of the screen
4. Toggle on or off
Can You See Who Has Viewed Specific TikTok Videos?
Unfortunately, you can’t keep track of specific users viewing your videos, only those who have visited your profile. Although this can be frustrating, it also means nobody can tell if you’re viewing their content! And who knows, one day this feature may magically appear.